NO FORGET ALL THAT. IT DOESN’T MATTER.
I NEED THIS NOW.
=O oh hay! I have this!
Ilya Kisaradov Aka Ezorenier Takes Gorgeous Surreal PhotographyRussian photographer Ilya Kisaradov’s subjects are primarily women, who are out in the open with nature. In her photographs, the image of the birdcage appears a few times, possibly symbolizing imprisonment. The confinement of her subjects juxtaposed against the backdrop of the openness of nature illustrates the dichotomy between humans and nature and how we continuously imprison ourselves by getting further and further away from nature. Though regardless of what message one may take away from Ilya Kisaradov photographs, their stunning quality and surreal imagery are electrifying and compels the viewer to gaze intently. She is both expressive and contemplative.
A person entranced by a book simply forgets to breathe. The house can catch alight and a reader deep in a book will not look up until the wallpaper is in flames.
– Mister Pip, by Lloyd Jones.
|—||Neil Gaiman (via pureblyss)|
- any tips (balms, spells, bath teas, etc) for muscle soothing
- same for help with aiding in becoming more flexible. (I’m doing yoga, but muscle help would be awesome)
- anything to help me stay positive and goal oriented
Some ideas I’ve had:
- Skate parts (like bearings) made into jewelry using gemstones that will aid me with healing, growth, etc